How to create code to embed a Youtube video on the site?
Using the tool to create custom embed code for Youtube videos is easy and does not require any programming knowledge.
You can create a code tailored to your requirements in a few short steps.
At the bottom there is a video with an explanation illustrating how to use the generator.
- Enter the video link in the first box
- Set the start and end point of the video (optional).
- Play the video in loop and in auto-play of the video.
- Size setting – If the video is intended to be embedded in a website, it is highly recommended that you use the Responsive View option.
- In the last section you can select any of the advanced display options, this section is optional.
- Last part – Click on the code generator button and copy the code generated from the box in the preview on the page.
Check the quality of the video on your site
The embed code should be pasted on each web page where you want the video to appear.
Once you paste the generated code, your video will appear exactly according to the settings you provided to the generator.
We always recommend checking the video display quality using the browser on your desktop or mobile browser.