With this tool you can easily generate a customized embed code of a responsive Youtube video for your website
Start by creating an embed code for a Youtube video tailored to your requirements.
Here you can generate code that will display the video on your site in a responsive and mobile-friendly display, play automatically or loop and lots of other display options.
Do you want to remove the recommended videos at the end of the video? Want to disable the progress bar display? With this generator you set the projection on your site.
Additional generators in ONE Tools
How to create code to embed a Youtube video on the site?
Using the tool to create custom embed code for Youtube videos is easy and does not require any programming knowledge.
You can create a code tailored to your requirements in a few short steps.
At the bottom there is a video with an explanation illustrating how to use the generator.
- Enter the video link in the first box
- Set the start and end point of the video (optional).
- Play the video in loop and in auto-play of the video.
- Size setting – If the video is intended to be embedded in a website, it is highly recommended that you use the Responsive View option.
- In the last section you can select any of the advanced display options, this section is optional.
- Last part – Click on the code generator button and copy the code generated from the box in the preview on the page.
Check the quality of the video on your site
The embed code should be pasted on each web page where you want the video to appear.
Once you paste the generated code, your video will appear exactly according to the settings you provided to the generator.
We always recommend checking the video display quality using the browser on your desktop or mobile browser.
FAQ about embed code for Youtube video
What is the Youtube Video Embedding Code?
The implementation code is a code created on YouTube for each video, a webmaster can copy and paste the code and embed the video on his website without having to remove the users from the site to YouTube.
How to embed a custom YouTube video?
To create a video embed code, follow these steps:
- Copy the video link address in the “Video Address” field
- Decide if you want to view the video from a specific point in time at the beginning or end of the video
- Select to show the video in a loop or auto play (autoplay)
- Select the video size to display or use a responsive view to display the video on your site.
- Additional display options to choose from (optional)
- When finished, click the “Code Generator” button and then “Copy Code” in the preview
Is it possible to display a YouTube video on my site in a responsive view?
Yes, all you need to do is fill in the link details for the video and choose a responsive view.
Is it possible to embed a YouTube video that plays in a loop?
Sure, you can use the embed code generator to determine if your video will play a loop and even set an automatic playback.
What customization options are there in the YouTube Embedding Code Generator?
More options for changing the default view in the YouTube Embedding Code:
- Branding Options
- Do not show related videos at the end of the video
- Force captions to display
- Hide Comments
- Disables the player control bar
- Disable keyboard control shortcuts
- Disables the full screen option
- Paint a progress bar in white